Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going Green, Sort Of

I hope that your week is off to a great start! I wanted to send out a quick note to let you see the new earrings I made, of course I think that they are super cute, but I always do. Let me know what you think.


These little beauties are made with emerald Swarovski crystals and sterling silver, they are a gift for a friend. This was the first time I've used the emerald crystal, the color is lovely – I can hardly wait to use them again. 



I took a wire class Saturday, I will post pictures and tell you about my wonderful wire adventures later on, it was a hoot and I even saw two friends that I haven’t seen in ages. In the class we made wire coils, and as you can see I still have coil love. I made this pair last night just for fun. The copper coil rest on a green shell coin, I even made my ear wire.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts