Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lovely Aqua and Blue

Here is my Christmas day project, this 18" necklace features faceted aqua quartz gemstones, Czech glass beads, berry colored freshwater pearls, Bali silver flat beads and sterling silver round beads and a sterling silver clasp.

click picture to enlarge

I bought a necklace display to aid in taking better pictures of the jewelry, but the one I choose gives off a nasty glare, I bet I took about 50 shots and this is the better one. I'm sure if I was more camera savvy this would not be a problem, but since I'm not - I will improvise!

Click picture to enlarge

Here is another look of the necklace on a different background...

Click picture to enlarge

And the matching earrings, dangling from a Christmas bow...

Click picture to enlarge

I made the next necklace set for Eric's great aunt for her birthday present. The necklace is made with sodalite gemstones in ovals and round, Czech glass beads, Swarovski white pearls, and a sterling silver clasp.

Did you notice my little improvisation with the necklace display, I used one of Nicole's shirts - no glare!

Click picture to enlarge

The matching earrings with the oval gemstone, sterling silver round beads all wire wrapped on a silver plated clip-on earring wire...
Click picture to enlarge

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts