Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stylish Time Pieces

I truly love the classic combination of black and pearl, and so does my friend Tracy who commissioned me to make a black and pearl watch for her mother as a Christmas present.

The material used in the watch are large Czech faceted beads, Swarovoski cream pearls, black faceted beads, Bali silver flat and rondelles beads, and a sterling silver lobster claw.

click picture to enlarge



After Tracy ordered a watch for her mother she hinted to her husband that she hoped Santa would bring her a watch just like it for Christmas. Being the great hubby that he is, David contacted me and ordered one for her! Here is the watch for Tracy, just slightly different, from her mother's, both are lovely.

click picture to enlarge

The material used in the watch are large Czech faceted beads, Swarovoski cream pearls, black faceted beads, seed beads, Bali silver flat and rondelles beads, sterling silver lobster claw.


4 comments:

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

I love your jewelry pieces. I found you through the TOG blog roll and I want to invite you to our homeschool community - ourlifestyleoflearning.ning.com I hope you will stop by!

CAB said...

I haven't commented in a long time, but am enjoying seeing all of your creations!

ReBecca said...

Hey CAB!

Thanks for leaving a visiting and leaving a comment1 did you all get snow yesterday?

ReBecca

ReBecca said...

The Ties that Bind Us,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Thanks for the invite, I will check out the site!

ReBecca

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts