Friday, January 22, 2010

Becca's Bracelets

A couple of month back, my Mother wanted to make herself a new bracelet. I had some round 8mm and 6mm (or was it 6mm and 4mm!) Swarovski crystals in my stash so I mailed them to her.


When I laid out the beads I REALLY liked the look and the sparkle, so I decided that I needed to make myself a bracelet using olivine crystals.
 Here is a picture of my bracelet; I used Swarovski bicone olivine crystals and Swarovski light grey pearls along with sterling silver findings.












Pearls are one of my favorites, I think every woman should have a beautiful pearl necklace; they are timeless and can be worn with everything from jeans to an evening gown.


I have a pearl necklace that I’ve had for years and two pair of earrings that I made myself but I didn’t have a bracelet. In my head I see two bracelets that I want to make, one is a double stand and the other one was this one…



Psst...My birthday is coming up, and I will be doing another earring giveaway – so be on the look out for that.


Have a great day!
 
ReBecca

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts