Monday, March 22, 2010

Pretty Things

Hey take a look at my recent creations, the first pair of earrings I made as a gift for a friend.  They are just adorable made with Swarovski bicone and round crystals along with a Turkish silver connector.  Perfect for Spring!   



This pair I made for myself, I needed a pair of all silver baubles and came up this,  I just love these stunning Bali beads, what detail.  So cute.





My friend Curtis was telling me recently about how his wife won a trip for the family to Boston, and Los Angeles. She has even won a trip to PARIS, money, electronics and money. I lamented that I never win anything – well all that has changed, last week I found out that I won a pair of earrings from a blog contest that I entered! I’m giddy with excitement and can’t wait for them to arrive.  I will share pictures once my goodies arrive. Yippee!

1 comment:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

They are both lovely. Great job!

Congrats on winning the giveaway. :)

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts