Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Color, Color, Color!

Can you guess what I've been doing?

Yep, we have finally gotten around to painting those bare white walls in the house. We started back in July and painted the half bath this rich brown, the paint color is called latte, we also switch out the hideous Hollywood lights put in by the builder. Then the we headed upstairs to paint the kids bedrooms and the guest room, I still need to accessorize the rooms but the painted walls look outstanding.

The next room to paint will be the master bedroom and bath. Eric picked up the paint for both rooms last Friday, and I was suppose to start painting the bathroom today, but that hasn't happened, so maybe I will get around to it Saturday.

For our bedroom we choose a neutral, it is a chocolate brown with a tan color for the bathroom. But, I've been thinking that maybe we should just paint one wall in the bedroom in fear that four walls painted chocolate brown will be to dark.

We had cranberry walls in the dining room of our last home, it was georgous, but I'm not sure I want to use the same color here, I'm leaning towards rich golden yellow, Sahara Sunset is the name of the paint color, and I'm going green for the office. Our two story living room and hallways will be the last on the list and we are still pondering the kitchen.



I'm listing the paint color/name to help me just in case I forget to write them down:

Gene's bedroom: Respite (Sherwin-Williams SW 6514)

Nicole's bedroom: Wisteria (Sherrwin-Williams SW 6822)

Half Bathrom: Latte (Sherwin-Williams SW 6108)

Guest Bedroom: Relaxed Khaki (Sherwin-Williams SW 6149)

Master Bedroom: Belgian Chocolate (Lowe's/Olympic Paints D26-5)

Master Bathroom: Pony Tail (Lowe's/Olympic Paints C15-3)




No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts