Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some Jewelry!

I has been awhile since I posted any pictures of jewelry that I've made, so I thought that I would show you some of the things that I've either made for myself (smile), given away as gifts or just made 'cause. Click the picture if you want to make the image larger.

These are my new favorite earrings and crystal. I promise it looks SO much better in person. To me they are just stunning and looks perfect with a suit or your favorite pair of jeans.




Rectangle Millefiori glass bead with a Swarovski crystal. These were for me, and everyday last week I wore only these earrings, because they fit perfect with every outfit PLUS they are pretty.




Brown mother-of-pearl earrings, so cute! The coin shaped beads I picked up on my last trip to Florida on the clearance rack, I'm so glad I picked them up.




Teal Swarovski crystals dangling on a heart chain, very sparkly.




Fuchsia lampwork bead on a kidney ear wire. These are my little cuties.




Carnelian gemstone with sterling silver. So pretty. I just love the way this necklace turned out.


Made these for my sister Shirley, she said that she needed a pair of earrings that she could wear with anything - I love how things always work out!




Delightful - Bronzite and turquoise, so elegant. I've done a variation of these before, by I thought they would be perfect for the recipient.




Red hot Swarovski crystals with Bali ring and bead caps.




Here is another variation of my new favorite crystal bead, love it in this color as well. Simply a stunning pair of earrings.



Teal lampwork bead with cool ear wire.




Fuchsia lampwork and Swarovski crystal with the cool ear wire. I love swirls!




Did I mention that I love this bead! Here it is again with a crystal bicone. Lovely.




Thanks for taking a look, hopefully I am going to post more pictures next week. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts