Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bikes and Back to School

Can you guess the bicycle that belongs to a boy?



This is classic. Eric told me to look out the window, the two girls have used their kick stands and parked their bikes all neat and nice. The boys (there is another one laying on the ground but couldn't get it in the picture) just let their bikes fall where they stopped. Funny eh?

Back to school is just around the corner, the kids start the day after Labor Day. Tonight we will be going to Gene's orientation at the middle school, Nicole's orientation will be Thursday morning. My guys are really excited about going to public school for the first time.

I've been asked so many times about what my plans are now that we will no longer be home educating the kiddos. To be honest, I haven't given it much thought. After the kids get settled into the new routine of "going" to school, then I will give more thought and prayer to what is next for me.

Well I'd better get my hips up and finish dinner, have a super duper day!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts