Friday, September 11, 2009

Perfect For Tasha!

Have you ever saw something that instantly reminded you of someone? It happens to me on occasion, like when I see sunflowers I always think of my friend Tracey, Sour Patch Kids candy reminds me of Lindsay who loved the candy when she was younger. You get the idea, well I saw a pair of earrings in a jewelry design book called Perfect Match Earrings, Designs for Every Occasion, (one of my favorite jewelry books), I instantly thought, "These would be perfect for Tasha!"

I made them yesterday while waiting for Gene's bus to come (he thought they were pretty by the way) - nothing like waiting until the last minute to get a gift ready; her birthday is Saturday! Tasha said that her favorite color is hot pink, so I used fuchsia Swarovski bicone crystals. The bicone crystals compliments the marquise shaped links perfectly, don't you think?



While I was arranging the earrings for their photo shoot, I came up with my own design, using all the same elements. Can you guess the arrangement? Leave me a comment if you think you know what the design is. Heck, just leave me a comment if you like them or even if you don't! I would love to hear from you and get your thoughts on the earrings.

I have a couple of unfinished jewelry projects that I'm working on, one is a beautiful labradorite necklace and I'm also working on a bracelet with those FREE lampwork beads I won. Hopefully, I will finish the bracelet this weekend, can't wait to show you. I'm off for now, have a super day!

1 comment:

CAB said...

Cute, a little dangly for myself (babies grab EVERYTHING), but it sounds like they'll be perfect for Tasha!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts