Friday, April 2, 2010

Headboard Reveal

Eric has finished staining and sanding, and staining and sanding the headboard, he even set it up last night while I was out. I think he was going to wait to see if I noticed… you bet I noticed, just as soon as I walked past our room and started squealing in delight! It looks GREAT – good job babe!


Here are some of the pictures hubby took of his very first headboard.




The wall color really makes the headboard pop, don’t you think?



Now if I can find some new bedding to replace the old comforter set that no longer matches since we painted the room. Keep your eyes open for a chocolate colored comforter – NO flowers, NO paisleys, NO big pattern – these are my marching orders from hubby, so far I haven’t found anything to fits the bill, so keep an eye out for me okay -- I'm really over our current set.


Be blessed!

2 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

He did a GREAT job on it! Congrats on the new headboard.

CAB said...

Great job - looks great - we're about to move and I DREAD all the packing and unpacking and sooo look forward to having a nice, put together bedroom in the new house one of these days!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts