Monday, September 15, 2008

Move Over Mrs. Smith!

I can not tell you the last time I baked a apple pie (or any other kind for that matter), I should be ashamed because apple pie is my hubby's favorite, but he will eat store bought pie just fine. Well tonight I made my man a pie! Okay, pick yourself up off the floor, you read correctly, I made Eric a pie!

My mother-in-law gave us a bag of apples from a friend's apple tree, plus two pies she made; one of which is already gone, so I thought I would try my hand at baking. Here is my pie before I put the top crust on - no I didn't make the dough. Baby steps, remember!




And here is the final results! She might not be the prettiest but I know she will not be thrown away. So, move over Mrs. Smith, there is a new pie maker in town! Maybe tomorrow I will make apple sauce, I have lots of apples left.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts