Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Second Look

Here is a second look at a the green tear drop bracelet I made, CAB left a comment and wanted to see the bracelet on my wrist. With the help of my dear hubby, here it is.




Its funny because I haven't worn this one very much, and was thinking of restringing it to add more of a contrast to the drop beads. I do like that the drops can flip from one side to the other, it gives the bracelet character.

Thank you CAB for visiting and posting a comment, you are always say the nicest things!

3 comments:

CAB said...

Wow, you did that for little 'ol me? Thanks! I like it - the beads are different and it does indeed have character! The one attempt I made at making a bracelet turned out "ok", but I wasn't just super excited about it. Then, I was wearing it one day and my 2 year old pulled on it - it's now stretched out and too big for my wrist. I was just using some stretchy cord? from Walmart and I'm sure there are much better tools available than what I had!

ReBecca said...

CAB,

Of course I did the "Second Look" just for you!! I use and like Beadalon Elasticity stretchy cord, and is suppose to retain their stretch. Go ahead and restring the bracelet so that you can enjoy it!! Be sure to send me a picture so I can rejoice with you!

ReBecca

Tracey said...

OK I'm ready to start beading. Getting your post via email doesn't do them justice I just had to come by and see them in full size color. WOW!!! Real gems? You are amazing. This has become quite a serious hobby for you!

Thanks for the kind words in your Good Cooking post. You are so sweet!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts