Friday, September 12, 2008

New Jewelry

I have been busy over the last two weeks making jewelry, take a look and let me know what you think...

The picture does not do this bracelet justice. This is a multi colored fresh water pearl bracelet with 2mm clear crystals between each pearl to give it a little sparkle. I plan to make the necklace and earrings to match. Click the picture to enlarge so you can get a better look!



This bracelet features Swarovski pearls and fuchsia round faceted crystals.



The earrings to go with the bracelet above, I didn't want to use the fuchsia crystals so that I can wear the earrings with more things. I really like pearls because you can dress them up or down, and they always make you feel pretty!



This is a multi colored lanyard, I think this one is my favorite (this week!) I'm thinking of making a necklace to match, this is so cute.



The next two lanyards have a Native American feel, turquoise has been one of my favorites for years, and it really pops in this piece.



This one is more muted with turquoise and the amber and bronze beads.



My "All Things Red" lanyard, I even included red focal beads on this one. This lanyard will help brighten even the most hectic of days!



Someone at Eric's job saw the green lanyard I made with the pineapple clasp and wanted one just like it! This one is not exactly like the other one, but made with the same beads and of course the same pineapple clasp.


One happy beader!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts