Friday, November 21, 2008

All About the Ears

I posted pictures of this cute Freshwater pearls necklace, bracelet and earrings set a few weeks ago. I made the earrings in the lighter shades, but wanted a pair with the darker tones, so last week I was able to make a second pair of earrings for this set.

Click picture to enlarge

Here is the second pair of earrings using mostly the darker shades, I did manage to get in the light green. Four Freshwater pearls, Bali flat spacers, I think they look great, plus I have options!

Click picture to enlarge

I needed a black pair of earrings, so I made these one evening, you got it - make and wear the same night! Czech 12mm faceted round glass bead, Pewter round bead, and Bali flat spacer all wire-wrapped on Sterling silver 22 gauge wire.

Click picture to enlarge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, we truly enjoyed your website and will visit again soon. The pics of the family are great too! We will try the muffins..Love you...Siera and Latressa

ReBecca said...

LaTressa,

Thanks for visiting the blog AND leaving a comment! I'm sure Siera will enjoy helping make the muffins, they are very yummy. Love you much!

ReBecca

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts