Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Medieval Crafts

Last week the kids worked on a craft project from The Krafty Kid, here is the link to see what all the completed projects look like in this pack. Gene made the knight's shield project...


Nicole did the golden goblet, here are the finished projects.





These are great because our studies are in the Medieval time period, so the kids are learning and having a bit of fun too and it didn't require me to run around collecting anything for the craft! Not sure what we will do this week, we have several options! This is GREAT.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, what neat projects to go with your studies. Your kids are sooo photogenic, great smiles.
Thanks for sharing this link. Looks like I might have to make an excuse to study medival history. lol.
Vanessa

ReBecca said...

Vanessa,

My kids had a lot of fun with the craft. I feel like I almost know what I'm doing when our studies, field trips and projects are related! This doesn't happen often, but it is nice for that split second!!!

ReBecca

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts