Monday, November 3, 2008

New Fruit of the Spirit Bracelet

Take a look at the beautiful Fruit of the Spirit bracelet that Rachel commissioned me to make for her mother's birthday present. This one features 8mm Swarovski crystals in bicones, cubes and faceted rounds, along with Sterling Silver round and flat beads, and a heart shaped toggle clasp. It is dazzling!

Click to enlarge

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)



Here is what each color of the bracelet represents:

Love - Gold


Joy - Purple


Peace - Blue


Patience - Pink


Kindness - White


Goodness - Light Pink


Faithfulness - Dark Green


Gentleness - Light Green


Self-control - Yellow



I made up jewelry tags, here is one along with the Fruit of the Spirit bracelet, I think it is too cute, the flower is one of those rub offs from my scrapbook stash, I had planned to embellish the front with ribbon but didn't leave myself enough room, maybe on the next batch - so I used ribbon to attach the tag to the bracelet. So cute.



Rachel, I'm sure that your mother will love and enjoy the bracelet, if possible take her picture with it so that I can post it to the blog and I'll be able to see her beautiful face with her beautiful new bracelet. Happy birthday Rachel's mom!

5 comments:

Cheryl Finley said...

Rebecca,
What lovely jewelry you make..truly "love-ly". I can feel your love and joy that you put into your jewelry..and your blog. And..I appreciate your kind comments on my blog back in August.

And guess what.. my daughter attended Paidea for high school! She graduated in 2001. Isn't that interesting?!

Love and blessings to you... keep creating!
Cheryl

Cheryl Finley said...

P.S.- I see you're in Virginia. The Paidea School my daughter attended is in Atlanta:
http://www.paideiaschool.org/

keep smilin'

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! I know she will LOVE IT too! I am very pleased with how nicely it was packaged along with the lovely note card that explains the colors of the bracelet. I can’t wait to give it to her!! I will take a picture. I also bought her the bible study book that you mentioned on the blog to go along with the bracelet.

ReBecca said...

Cheryl,

Thank you for your kind words! They mean a lot to me, I was giddy when I read your comments!

I have a guess what for you - I used to work in the Traffic Dept at a television station many years ago!

Thanks for visiting, do come back soon.

Rebecca

ReBecca said...

Rachel,

You made my day. I do enjoy hearing those three sweet words - I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see your mother's picture with her new birhday bracelet.

Thank you, it was a pleasure making the bracelet for her!

ReBecca

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts