Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Baubles and Holiday Bead Challenge

click to enlarge


These are my latest earrings, I needed a darker blue pair of earrings, and came up with these lovely baubles, they have a nice vintage look about them. Made with blue Czech faceted round glass beads, Bali flat spacer, corrugated Sterling Silver round beads on a lever back ear wire. The blue beads were some left overs from an earlier project, so I have a matching bracelet already!






Holiday Bead Challenge



One of the local bead shops, BeadL Jewlz is having a holiday Bead Challenge. Create a bracelet using all the green beads, some of the seed beads and bugle beads in the bag. I can add my own sterling silver, gold-filled or copper beads and of course a clasp to the bracelet. A couple of ideas are floating around in my head, but I'm still in the pondering stages. It will be interesting to see how many different styles of bracelets will be displayed in the store. I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts