Monday, October 27, 2008

Necklace Set and Lanyard

My friend Carla commissioned me to make some jewelry for an upcoming auction at her church, she wanted a necklace and earring set and a lanyard. I wanted to give her an option so I made two necklace for her to pick from, she ended up selecting both!



Here is the lanyard, I wanted something neutral so that the lanyard can go with everything, very classic black and white.



Click to enlarge





Va Va Va Voom

This is a very chic necklace made with Mother-of-Pearl big chunky nuggets and Quartz big chunky nuggets and a brushed Sterling Silver heart shaped toggle. Can you picture a black turtleneck with this or any solid color shirt or dress. Stunning. I told Carla that my hubby really liked this one and even said I need to make one for myself!


Click to enlarge



The matching earrings on a lever back ear wire.

Click to enlarge



Pretty Pearls

The second necklace is a delicate Freshwater pearl necklace with cream, bronze and berry pearls, Sterling Silver round beads, a S-hook clasp and a dangle with all three color pearls. I enjoy pearls because you can dress them up or down, this will look great with a nice dress and just a pretty with jeans and a tee, and it will go with just about everything.


Click to enlarge


The matching earrings for this necklace on French ear wire.


Click to enlarge

These should be a hit at the auction. Thanks Carla!


No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts