Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday Bracelets

Here is the bracelet I made for my sister-in-law Marcia. It features Carnelian gemstone beads, Swarovski Crystal Beads in green and brown bicones, and Sterling Silver flat spacer beads. This will go great with brown, green, and blue. Does this say happy Fall or what!


Click to enlarge

This bracelet is for my friend Tracey, who shares the same birthday as Nicole. Her bracelet features oval Snake Skin Jasper gemstones, a Sterling Silver "Inspire" message bead and Sterling Silver round beads. When I saw the message bead I thought of Tracey, I love that the message bead mimics the gemstone, the colors are warm and earthy.

Click to enlarge

Happy birthday ladies! I hope you both love and will enjoy your gifts!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts