Friday, November 21, 2008

Set Complete!

Do you remember the bracelet and earrings that I made for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary? These were made the night before the big event, and since I waited until the last minute I didn't have enough time to make the necklace. Well, I finally got around to completing the set last week.


The 21" necklace has Fancy Jasper Round and Octagon shaped beads, Sterling Silver Corrugated Saucer and Round beads with a Sterling Silver Lobster Claw Clasp. The Fancy Jasper gemstone has a blends of mauve, lilac, cream and green, what a rich medley of color - I think it is one of my favorites. I wore a plum color sweater with the jewelry, the greens and creams really popped against the sweater, so pretty.


(click picture to enlarge)

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts