Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blueberry Swirl

My sweet friend Carla who is one of my biggest fans and gives the best hugs, commissioned me to make the yummy Blueberry Swirl necklace set for her. This is a gorgeous necklace set, of blue swirl lampwork beads, Czech pearls, Freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and sterling silver components.

This is the third set that I've made using this combination of beads, each set is a little different from the others but all are simply elegant.


click picture of enlarge

The necklace set was a hit with Carla, here is what she said, I'm trying hard not to gush with joy!

Boy are they YUMMMMYYYY!

I love them. The colors are extraordinary! Not only are they beautiful, but they are FUN!!

Thank you so much my friend. I can't wait to wear them this Sunday ;-)

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts