Monday, April 27, 2009

Guess What I Did This Morning?



I went to a water aerobic class at the YMCA!

I have been wanting and saying that I'm going to start taking the class, but for some reason or rather excuse I've not made it, but today was my day. YIPPEE!

I wanted to go to the 8:30 am class, but that didn't happen, first I couldn't find my lock, Eric called and told me where I could find a lock, but didn't know where the key was - went into search mode for the key which didn't take as long as it could have.

The next assignment was packing my gym bag, which I don't normally do since I just take a Zumba class and come home to shower, by this time it was clear that I was not going to make the 8:30 am class and quickly decided the 9:30 am class was going to work WAY better for me!

To my surprise it was a large class, the instructor was super, and took much pity on this poor not so graceful swan. One particular lady introduced herself to me and was very helpful during the class, she looked and sounded very familiar but I could not place her. So I asked her a few questions, trying desperately to figure out where I'd seen her - nothing. It wasn't until I was in the parking lot leaving did I remember where I meet her - she was my instructor for a wig jig (beading) class I took several months ago!

I really enjoyed the class, even though I felt a little awkward doing some of the moves, this was a great work out, I love, love love the fact that it is a full body workout that is easy on the joints. I'm hooked!
Trying to find LESS of myself!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts