Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Beader!

Here is a necklace and earring set that I made for my mother. It is a belated birthday gift of sorts, I bought her a dress suit for her birthday, and this is Part II of the gift. I didn't make her a bracelet because she made one while she was here that will go with this set.

The necklace is made with Picture Jasper in round and oval shapes, black glass cubes, Swarovski crystals in Mocca, Bali sterling silver flat beads and the focal beads are lampwork glass square black with brown swirl dots.

The earrings has the focal glass lampwork beads, Mocca crystals and Bali flat beads all wire wrapped on a silver plated dome shaped clip on.


click picture to enlarge


This is bold and beautiful! I have drooled over these Amazonite beads for awhile and finally bought some. I love the color variation in each one, really stunning. I wire wrapped these gemstone with Swarovski crystals. These were for me!


click picture to enlarge



Here are some earrings that I made as presents for two friends, and I think these are my new favorite earrings, love the graphic crystal.

The first pair is made with 12mm Swarovski Jet graphic beads and Bali sterling silver flat beads I used the dome silver plated clip on.

The second pair is made with 12mm Swarovski Golden Shadow graphic beads, Bali sterling silver flat beads, sterling silver round bead and the dome silver plated clip on.

Both pair are neutrals and can be worn with everything, I hope the ladies will love and enjoy wearing them.

click picture to enlarge


Eric dropped me off at the bead store Saturday, while he and the kids went to Lowe's and I picked up some yummy beads that I can hardly wait to make something with.
I also found out that my dear hubby doesn't like the beads with dots. Of course I love dots and swirls! Check out my finds from the bead store, the lampwork beads were on sale and they had so many to choose from - all calling my name, the green strand is Olive Jade and the blue strand is Blue/gold glass, but it looks like silver specks inside the glass beads - Eric loved this stand of beads, he said the jade was okay!

click picture to enlarge

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts