Friday, March 27, 2009

Skating Day

I'm finally getting around to posting some of our pictures from the trip to Florida - it has been a hectic week and boy I'm so thankful that today is Friday!

We enjoyed a day at Rocket Lanes in Panama City Beach - my gang really like this place because they have arcade games, bowling, skating and billiards all in one place.

The first thing the kids wanted to do was roller skate, despite the fact that they are not very good at it! It took them a L-O-N-G time to make it around the rink, they held onto the wall and the benches the entire time. Eric had to don skates and help them out.

Look closely at the picture below, can you tell me why they left a ladder on the skating floor when they have skaters? Unbelievable. The kids had to go around the ladder, which was not easy for them. Once Eric put on his skates, he moved the ladder off the floor.





The picture of Eric and Nicole "couple" skating was priceless, but it turned out all blurry, here he is trying to coax her off the rails.



Gene wanted to go fast, while holding on to the rails!


Eric is a excellent skater, me... well I can skate but not as smooth as Eric, and I can't skate backwards - never could, even as a kid. Eric tried to "Shoot the Duck", but discovered that move was no longer in his repertoire! But he still looks good skating!



After the kids got tired of skating, they headed straight to the arcade room, while Eric and I opted for bowling. Here is where everyone really enjoyed themselves! I couldn't manage to bowl one game above 99 but I still had a good time!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts