Sunday, March 8, 2009

Missing My Hour of Sleep!

Did you remember to change your clocks last night? We did, and boy was hard getting up this morning!

I'm so proud of myself, I did manage to drag myself from my bed this morning, fix a cup of English Breakfast tea and start preparing our Sunday meal of broiled pork chops, green beans, and rice. All that before going to church! WHEW!

Here are some of my feathered friends that I took last week, all the snow is gone and we are wearing t-shirts this weekend!

I think the Cardinals are one of my favorites, maybe because they are our state bird, but they are fun to watch and listen to. Doesn't Mr. Cardinal look dapper, what a nice contract with the snow.

Today, Eric took down the almost dead tree on the side of the house, the top of the tree came down last. Gene, Nicole and two neighbor kids helped to cart the smaller debris off to the woods in the back yard - without being asked!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts