Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All My Favorite Things!

Oh boy! I received a new catalog today, I'm thinking my blessing for cleaning off my desk today. I didn't order or request this catalog, but there it was in my mailbox, with my name on it. It's The Country House, they designed the cover with me in mind, because it has a rooster, a star and a miniature pie safe! The pie safe reminds me of my Grandma's, only hers was green with a screen instead of the tin. The cover looks very nice with my place mats too, don't you think!



The catalog has loads and loads of things I like, they even have a nice selection of wooden signs, two that stood out to me read:

"God doesn't give us what we can handle;
God helps us handle what we are given."

and

"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you..."



I think I have a new favorite catalog! If you have time check out the website, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

CAB said...

Yes! That is one of my favorites too! I saw it at a friend's house about a year ago and promptly requested one to be sent to me! Now, one of these I need to order something from it, I suppose!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts