Friday, August 15, 2008

New Lanyards

I have been busy as a bee making lanyards! Eric was going to use this on as a display piece for his office, but it was snapped up and purchased by Mrs. Hill, who also wants me to make a sorority bracelet for her! Click the pictures to make them larger if needed.



Eric also said two other ladies wanted lanyards one in blue, the other in black, you know I'm overjoyed with this news. I thought he said that they didn't want the focal beads like I used in Cathy's lanyard, but wanted one "just like" Mrs. Hill's. Not. What's done is done, so from now one I will make them fancy with the focal beads! Here is the blue lanyard.


The black lanyard.



Here is the display lanyards, I will have to do a fancy one with larger focal beads for display as well! LOL

1 comment:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I love those!! You've really got a gift for all of the beading.

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts