Sunday, August 17, 2008

Psalm 23 Bracelet

This bracelet is a reminder that I must follow the Lord; not the other way around. He is dependable, faithful and love me even when I didn't love Him. I think this will be my favorite bracket, because it is my visual aid to be faithful to my Shepherd, plus it is fabulous too!

I was finally able to use the sterling silver lantern bead, I tried to use them in the bracelet for Carla, but I just could not sting them correctly, the wire kept going through every opening except the end! They work perfectly this time.


click the image to enlarge

A Psalm of David.

The LORD is my shepherd;(white) I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; (green)
He leads me beside the still waters (blue). He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness (clear) for His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, (black)
I will fear no evil; for You are with me; (pearl)
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (brown)

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; (brown)
You anoint my head with oil; (yellow) my cup (purple) runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy (pink) shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD (gold) forever.

Psalm 23:1-6 (NKJV)

1 comment:

Cathy Lyon said...

The bracelet is beautiful! My church is planning a women's retreat in October and this is one of the craft ideas. I was so glad that you posted the verse and the color representations.

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts