Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Candle Warmer

Do you like burning candles, but don't like seeing your money go up in the smoke? I've been using a canister candle warmer for a couple of years now, and really like them. Mine are for the large jars, but I would like to have a smaller one for my bathroom.

You just place the candle jar in the canister and plug it in - mine does have a on/off switch but I unplug it when I'm not using it. With the warmer you can use the candle over and over or until you get tired of the scent! I've not bought any new candles since I started using the warmers.

This one was a gift from my friend Trish, she always gives the nicest of gifts...


This one I bought for myself...

4 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I've never seen candle warmers like these. They're beautiful. Where did you find them?

ReBecca said...

Devildogwife,

Thank you! Mine came from The Oak Tree in Fredericksburg (no web site), but if there is a country store near you they should carry them. If not, let me know and I can get you one from The Oak Tree.

ReBecca

futrose said...

I am happy to let you know that if you are looking for jar candle warmers like those, we sell them. Our website is www.uscandleco.com. We have both the large candle warmers and the smaller ones. Check it out.

ReBecca said...

Futrose,

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and post a comment. I have passed on the link to Devildogwife and I LOVE the star candle warmer! Come visit anytime.

ReBecca
Paideia Academy

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts