Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blueberry Swirl

My mother was able to come up to spend Thanksgiving with us again this year! She will be 83 in February - hard to believe because she looks much younger.

I wanted to do something special for her, so I made her a jewelry set to go with a outfit she would wear to church while here. The set features 6mm Czech Pearls in Royal Blue, 4mm Freshwater Pearls in Peacock, 6mm round Montana Blue crystals, large Glass Beads in a puffed square and a puffed heart, Sterling silver round and flat beads and Sterling silver clasp.

Here is the 7" bracelet, I really like the oval Sterling silver clasp, it would have been nice to have a square shaped toggle, but didn't have one.

Click on picture to enlarge


The crystals really sparkle in this 20" necklace.

Click on picture to enlarge


Here are the earrings that mom designed using Silver plated pierced look clip ear wire. The bead store didn't have any Sterling silver clip-ons, they came four in a pack so I have enough to make my mother-in-law a pair earrings as well.

Click on picture to enlarge

I forgot to take Mom's picture Sunday while she was wearing everything - aah. Trust me, she looked great! While I has happily beading, mom was teaching Gene and Nicole how to embroidery, I will share those picture later.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts