Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cute Key Chain

I needed a new key chain and had the bright idea to make my own, this beading thing really is handy! I looked through my stash of beads and nothing jumped out at me, so I headed to the bead store hoping something would call out to me. I was drawn to this kind of funky lampwork rectangle bead that has a thumb indentation and a nice swirl of grey, brown and tan.

The materials used for my cute key chain are a sterling silver heart charm, Swarovoski mocca bicone crystals (that are being swallowed up by the large hole in the rondelle beads, you can just see them peeking out at the top and bottom), sterling silver saucer and round beads, lampwork flower rondelle and rectangle beads, the whole thing is wire wrapped using 22 gauge sterling silver wire.



Click picture to enlarge




Click picture to enlarge

You like? I think it turned out very nice! Just as cute as can be.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts