Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fireproof

fireproofbanner



Friday our church had a couple's movie night and showed the movie Fireproof. What a great movie, with a excellent message! Here is what the official Fireproof web site says about the movie:

The latest theatrical blockbuster from the creators of Facing the Giants, Fireproof is an action-packed love story about a firefighter, his wife, and a marriage worth rescuing! At work, inside burning buildings, Capt. Caleb Holt (Kirk Cameron) lives by the old firefighter's adage: "Never leave your partner behind". At home, in the cooling embers of his marriage, he lives by his own rules. His job is to rescue others. Now Caleb Holt has to face his toughest job ever, rescuing his wife's heart. Rated PG.

On Saturday morning the church had a Fireproof workshop facilitated by our Pastor and his wife, we had a great time, I really enjoyed the discussion part. Eric and I will be doing the The Love Dare. The Love Dare is a 40-day guided devotional that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love.

If you have not seen the movie or read the book, I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to starting some fires with my hubby!






Giveaway

Don't forget that I'm having a giveaway on my blog, all you have to do is leave a comment and your name will be entered in the drawing. The prize will be a pair of earrings handcrafted by me. The drawing will be Friday, I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

We really enjoyed this movie. It made us appreciate our marriage even more. Have fun doing the challenge!!

CAB said...

Would be thrilled to win 1 of your creations! I'm afraid it'll be a little while before I'll be wearing earrings again though w/ a new baby grabbing at everything soon!

I enjoy seeing all that you make!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts