Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Snow

When I got up Tuesday morning it was snowing! How pretty. It snowed for a good little while, with big fat fluffy flakes but the snow was over before we headed out to the kids music class and by the time we got to Fredericksburg there was no evidence that it had snowed there.



We had a few visitors to come by for a little snack, and I do mean little snack because we running low on bird seed.

Monday the children went to the dentist for their six month check-up, they both had a good report, the dentist did encourage them to floss twice a day. Nicole said the hygienist told her that she had excellent oral hygiene. That was music to my ears since her last check-up reveled she was only brushing her front teeth. Got to keep the pearly whites, white and healthy!

There was a little boy at the dentist office who was a riot. After he finished his check-up he joyfully proclaimed to EVERYONE in the office that "I'M DONE!", "Now I can go to Old McDonald's!" LOL! I do believe this was his first trip to the dentist, he was very talkative, but was a sweetheart and just made my day! I think his mother was about ready for nap time!!

Wednesday it was my turn to be in the dentist chair, I to had a excellent report - no cavities, super job on flossing and brushing - love my SonicCare toothbrush. The ladies at my dentist office are so sweet, they always comment on how well behaved my children are. They don't know that I always remind Gene and Nicole to "act like you've got some sense" when we go anywhere and they normally do.



No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts