Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Terrific Teal!

click picture to enlarge


Check out the necklace set that I made for my friend, Mrs. Jones. This beautiful 20.5" necklace features a black, white and teal pendant, Swarovski Indicolite (teal) bicone crystals, Swarovski Cream Pearls, Black Onyx (dyed) ovals, sterling silver corrugated saucer beads, Bali sterling silver flat beads, sterling silver round beads and a sterling silver clasp.

The earrings are made with Swarovoski Indicolite teardrop crystals, sterling silver corrugated saucer beads, Swarovski Cream Pearls on a sterling silver French Wire. The earrings turned out better than I hoped, I love the shape of the teardrop crystals with the pearls, very feminine.

1 comment:

momoftwoinva said...

Rebecca,

Have your ever offered a jewelry making activity during one of the TOOL meetings and/or pre-made 'kits' that could be purchased (like the craft kits at the October meeting)? I know my daughter would LOVE it.

Devena

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts