Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my birthday!

It is amazing how fast birthdays seem to roll around, when I was a kid they seemed to take forever!


After church we headed to my favorite restaurant Famous Dave's for my birthday lunch. While the waitress was showing us to our table we saw our former Pastor and his family having lunch. What a great treat to see old friend on your birthday. We've not seen Pastor Tom and Jackie in over a year, so it was great to see them again and also see their brand new granddaughter; we miss everyone over at GRCOG.

I've opted not to have a birthday cake this year, but I did get a slab, I mean a slice of pecan pie to go, so I will enjoy that yummy treat later on tonight!

Big news...
I'm having a give-a-way in honor of my birthday. The prize is a pair of earrings created by little ole me. All you have to do is leave a comment. The drawing will be Friday, so if you have never left a comment before, now would be a great time to start. Come on and show me some love!

I'm off for now to get ready to watch the Super Bowl!

Don't forget to leave me a comment! Be blessed.

2 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the piece of pecan pie!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya ReBecca, It's Carla.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Dear Friend. How does it feel to be 35? Tell Eric he's lucky to be married to such a young woman. Good luck on the "Dare". Fires hmmmmmm?
I love you dearly. God Bless you!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts