Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Terrific Tuesday






Yesterday one of my dear friends, Trish joined the kids and I for some creative fun at The Croppers Corner. Trish and I made accordion tags the kids made a page layout. We had so much fun, the ladies at The Croppers Corners are extremely nice, helpful and a lot of fun.

After our crafting activities, the three of us had a lovely lunch at Subway, I didn’t take any pictures there because I was too busy eating and talking – of course not at the same time. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with my good friend, to laugh, and chat and just have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rebecca for all of your nice words about The Croppers Corner. You and the children are a pleasure to have at the Creative Cafe. Hope to see you next week! Patti Manchester, The Croppers Corner

Anonymous said...

Wow - Rebecca! What a beautiful job you did on this site!! You have so much good information to share too! This Croppers Corner looks great! Where are they located, I would love to go with the kids!!! Lisa Courtney

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts