Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 21

This was a tough week for me, my dear hubby was in North Carolina for work and returned Thursday evening, and I don’t sleep well when he is not here. The kids and I probably should have taken this week for our off week, but we made it through.

Friday was our homeschool group co-op classes, they have two classes on the second Friday, Book Club and Art History. The book up for discussion was Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks, my two kids list the book as a “must” read, Gene has already started reading the sequel The Secret of the Indian!Their teacher had some superb assignments for the kids to do; there was a group writing assignment that was hilarious! The artist for the art history class was Rembrandt. I always learn such amazing things about the artist we (they!) study, it does seem like all the artist studied have had such great tragedy in their lives, I guess the grief and other trails was fuel for creating masterpieces.



No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts