Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bible Devotional



The kids and I have taken a break from our normal daily Bible study and have been using Keys for Kids, which is a devotional for kids ages 5-12. This devotional is free, you just call to request a printed copy. They also have the web site set up so that you can listen to "Uncle Charley", which is what is heard on radio stations, you can download a PDF version or just read it on-line.

We read the daily Bible verse from our Bible, usually rotate who does the reading, then listen to "Uncle Charley". The devotional has been wonderful and timely, they are short but have a huge impact.

The web site has more programs to offer, as of yet I have not explored them all, give them a try and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Hey ReBecca,
I'm still looking at all of your past posts. Thanks for reminding me about Keys for Kids. I used to get them years ago for my sunday school class but had long since for gotten about it. Thanks!!!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts