Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week 25



This has been a routine week - nothing special, I don't even have any pictures of the kids, but the above picture is one of some of the books we read this week. Tomorrow will be extremely light, the kids only have three assignments to complete, plus any corrections they have.

The final book for our co-op book club is The Westing Games. I downloaded the book from Audible two weeks ago, but keep forgetting to start listening to the book, so tomorrow we will start that (hopefully), the book club will meet next Friday so I need to get this thing going.

Gene has only three weeks left on his current math program, so this week I ordered his math 7 from Teaching Textbooks. I am amazed at how this boy has gone from hating math to having math as his favorite subject! This is truly an answer to pray.

Today I finished entering our assignments into Homeschool Tracker for next week, so tomorrow I will print out the kids assignment sheets, here is a picture of the books we will be reading for next week. I will need to get busy requesting books for the first few weeks of our Unit 4 books. I love being able to request books on-line and all I have to do is go pick them up from the library. What a great service!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts