Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Bracelets



Here are more bracelets that I made but hadn't posted pictures, for some reason I didn't even take pictures until today. This has been my everyday bracelet for the last few days, I didn't think I would like the small toggle clasp, but it is working out very nicely.



This is the lightest bracelet I've have made, light as a feather! I just had to have the flower clasp when I saw it, so pretty. There is only one problem, the clasp comes undone! What a bummer, it may work better with a necklace, so I will restring this one and get a regular toggle.



This one I made today as a present for my dear sister-in-law Julie. Originally this was suppose to have these cute blue beads to go with the crystals but it just didn't feel or look right. Yesterday I thought I would stop by Yummy Beads and Fabric to find beads for the bracelet, when I went to the store I found out that it is closing, or rather closed! The owner will be giving sewing classes from her house, but didn't think she would continue selling beads, oh well. At least there are two other bead stores in town, I've been considering getting things online as well which may be cheaper. The completed bracelet looks nice I think, and hopefully Julie will like it as well and will not read this before I mail her the bracelet.

The Grandma's loved their Mother's day bracelet! They were a huge hit with both of them - I'm so glad I thought of it. I knew they would love anything made by the kids. The one Gene made for grandma Jane is too big, she will be sending it back for me to shorten. The pretty pink and pearl bracelet was made for my girlfriend Trish, she loved it! She said she wore it the day it arrived in the mail. How cool is that!

Good day!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts