Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Projects

I've finally got around to taking some pictures of my bracelets. Here is the one I made today at lunch, it has beautiful red Swarovski crystals. I did much better with the crimping on this bracelet. This one in completely finished, yeah!



Here is my blue double strand bracelet that I made last Friday. I had a minor, well a major mishap - I broke the end toggle! Don't ask me what I did wrong, but the thing just snapped off. So, I will be re-stringing this one.



This one I made Saturday, I still haven't tighten and crimped the end, after I broke the other one I was a little shy about trying to finish this one off. Hopefully I will get around to that before I need to wear it!



My sewing machine arrived today! I've unpacked the box but have tested it out. First I will need to watch the DVD. We've come a long way baby!!!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts