Thursday, April 3, 2008

How Do You Like That?


I am a huge Washington Wizard's fan. I download the yearly schedule onto my iPAQ, I watch every game possible, I cheer them on even when things are not looking so pretty.

Last night I was so happy to see the franchise player, Gilbert Arenas return to the hard court after missing 66 games due to injuries and recovery. I was thrilled to see Caron Butler and Antonio Daniels back in the line-up as well, they both sat out the previous game due to injuries. I'm always grateful for my guy Antawn Jamison, who has been the constant this entire season. The Wiz kids have been plagued with injury after injury, but Antwan has keep this team not only treading water, they are swimming!

A win against the Milwaukee Bucks could have clinched the Wizards Playoff berth. The Wizards had the lead for most of the game, they had a few bad calls, but that is to be expected. They allowed the Bucks to get back into the game, sloppy or no defence, things are getting really ugly at this point.

With 1.1 seconds left on the clock, the Bucks have the ball. In bound, pass two times and still manage to shot and make the basket. How do you like that! Wizards lose by one point at the buzzer. At the end of the game, Antawn Jamison, DeShawn Stevenson - hurt, plus Caron Butler is holding his wrist. Goodness!

The Wizards play the Miami Heat Friday, hopefully we can beat them . The Heat are dead last in the Eastern conference - but you never know.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts