Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Beautiful Day



My friend Kelly, a Mary Kay consultant came over yesterday so we could play with make-up. I was amazed at how much I learned and how it doesn't take all that long to clean, moisturize, and "do" my face. It felt good to "do right" by my skin! Kelly organized my products in my handy-dandy carrying case in the order of usage, well I started messing about and got things all out of order - I was able to figure it out on my own; I did e-mail her to make sure that I had it back in the correct order! Hey, I'm new at this stuff.

After my facial pampering the kids and I headed to the park for a picnic with a fellow homeschool family. It was such a beautiful day, the kids had fun running and playing, they even played with some younger children who showed up as well. One little boy had a bag of toys, he told Nicole to hold them because they were really heavy for him! It was too funny. When we were packing up and leaving the boys mother complimented my friend Yvonne and I on how well behaved our children were. You gotta love those "unsocialized" homeschooled kids!

Thank you Yvonne, Meagan and Connor for a great afternoon of fun and fellowship!


No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts