Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bracelets



I've been bitten by the creative bug, and went back to the bead store for supplies to make a couple of bracelets! The creative juices are flowing and I've completed two bracelets since Friday. I'm using the term completed loosely because I've not done the final crimping steps to finish them off. I need to go back and have Jenny at Yummy Bead and Fabric help me with getting the excess wire out before I crimp the end (smile)!

I will take pictures once the bracelets are really finished. I think they are pretty, but I made them so I'm a tad bit biased. I bought material to make Nicole a bracelet as well, the beads look like little flowers, I wanted to find those little alphabet squares to add her initials but I didn't see any. I'm not sure if I will make the bracelet for her or just give her the supplies and have her make it herself. I tried to find purple beads (her favorite color), but didn't see anything that I thought was a good fit for Nicole, everything looked to "grown up" for princess Nicole.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts