Saturday, May 9, 2009

All Ears

Wanted to share some of my latest earrings, the first pair I made for myself they are long and dangley and as cute as can be. Made with Swarovski Siam helix crystals, and sterling silver. This is the first time that I've used the helix shape beads, they are very eye catching, and I'm looking forward to using them again, especially with a larger bead.



click picture to enlarge





You know that green is my favorite color - but I can't figure out why I had not made myself a pair of green earrings. Huh. Well that problem has been taken care of, I made these stunning earrings with the oh so pretty Olivine Swarovski graphic and round crystals and sterling silver components.


click picture to enlarge




This gorgeous pair I made as a gift for a friend, faceted amethyst quartz and sterling silver components. So very pretty! I love the the Bali flower bead, they pair quite nicely with the faceted amethyst gemstone.


click picture to enlarge

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts