Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Bracelets

For Mother's Day I made my mother-in-law and mother a family bracelet. I've been playing around with the design and finally decided on the final one this weekend. Take a look and let me know what you think.

This very dainty bracelet was made for my mother-in-law, I used Swarovski bicone crystals to represent the birthstone of Eric, his sister Julie, as well as his parents. The bracelet also contains Freshwater pearls, and sterling silver beads and a cute little "Family" bead as a dangle.

click picture to enlarge



Here is the one that I made for my mother. Swarovski bicone crystals represent the birthstone of my six siblings and parents. I also used sterling silver beads, the dangle bead on this one has a heart on one side and "Love" on the other.

click picture to enlarge

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts