Friday, June 27, 2008

Florida Trip: Family and Friends

It has taken me a little while to post the pictures from our trip to Florida, it has been a bit crazy for the last few weeks, or rather months. But I did want to share a few pictures of family and friends.


Here is my beautiful mother, it is hard to believe she is 81 years old!

Here are friends Sheila, who was the matron of honor at our wedding, and Pierre one of the groomsman.



Could this be my next house? No! But we think this is a lovely house, from the front door you can see the water behind the house. We were driving around town and stumbled across this new subdivision, Cove Pointe, which use to be military housing area. Just look at the Spanish moss hanging from the trees. I'm ready to pack!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Your mom looks great! That house was beautful, a dream house for sure! I would love to see inside.

Ana said...

hi
you´re nice family
it wrotte a coment asking for "footprints" can you help me? where can i find that chart...
is important and urgent for me...
i'm very sick and want to stitch it for me...those words are important to me...hope god is taking care...cause i need to survive i've little children...
please answer me
thanks a lot
lourenco.ana@gmail.com
thanksa lot and hope you'll understand my urgency

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts