Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hooray for Boston!

We are back in school after taking a two week vacation. I thought it was going to be difficult getting back into the routine, but everything has been going pretty well. The kids have been finishing up their assignments early as well, which is always nice. Yesterday I was able to finish entering our assignments for next week in HomeSchool Tracker. I love it when we are ahead of schedule and it is smooth sailing!

Here are a few pictures that Eric took for me the other day in the back yard.

Our hydrangea finally bloomed! We have taken several clippings from Eric's parents, and this is the only one to ever make it.









We are having Vacation Bible School at our church all this week. The theme is "God is with us", and the church actually writes their own curriculum for VBS. Eric was apart of the VBS Team and wrote two lessons for the adult class, and will also teach those two lessons. Last night was his first teaching night, he said he was nervous but you couldn’t tell and he did a great job! His next day to teach is Thursday, so please be in prayer for him.

Both Eric and I are dragging a bit today because after we got home from VBS we started watching the NBA Finals, Boston vs. Los Angeles. The Celtics won 131 to 92!! Congratulations to the Boston Celtics, what a game and finally Paul, KG, Ray and Doc all have a championship ring!

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

My hydrangea is finally blooming too. I bought a blue one, but it's pink this year. At first I thought I'd try to use Miracid to try to change it back to blue, but I decided to just leave it. They're so pretty! I do love your blue one though.

My husband bought me a snowball bush for Mother's Day so I'm anxious to see it bloom hopefully next year.

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts