Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Latest Project


This is the bracelet that I'm working on for a friend of my Mother-in-law. It features freshwater pearls and Siam bicone crystals, I didn't finish off the bracelet because I don't know Beulah's wrist size, so I have a bead stopper on one end. My Mother-in-law told me that Beulah wanted a bracelet, but she didn't know her size or what color she wanted, something she could wear with everything, this is what I came up with. The red crystals really make the bracelet pop, click on the picture to enlarge the image. How do you like this one? Feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.

1 comment:

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Hi Rebecca,
I am not sure how I found your blog as I was blog surfing. It caught my attention because I'm a Christian homeschooling in VA and my daughter's name is Rebecca. I've enjoyed looking at your blog and all the jewelry. You are very talented.
Anywy, I always like to know who's looking at my blog so I thought I'd leave you a comment to let you know I'm enjoying yours!

God Bless!!!

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts