Monday, July 7, 2008

New Tools!

As you may have guessed by now, I'm really enjoying beading! My dear hubby has been aiding me in my new hobby, he went to the hardware store the other day and picked up a pair of nippers for me and today he bought me a pair of heavy duty wire cutters, isn't he wonderful! I've been using a pair of his wire cutters, they have rust on them and need oiling, but they cut great, much better than the ones I bought in my beading starter tools kit!


My new nippers...



Here are the heavy duty wire cutters to cut memory wire. You need to have a dedicated set of cutters for memory wire - very thick wire, I had been using another pair Eric's, well actually I just had him cut the wire for me, because I couldn't get my hand around the tool, much to big for me. But these will work just fine.



I wanted to get my beading tools organized, and I saw this handy dandy craft tote at Target a couple of weeks ago, so today I thought I would treat myself and bought it. It is designed for scrapebooking but will work just fine for beading. It has 35 pockets, a hideaway drawer, it even spins AND it's green. Here is the front view...





The side...



The back...


I will be on the look out for a small plastic craft storage bin to drop down in the main compartment to hold projects that I'm working on. Don't you just love getting organized!


No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts